Saturday, March 6, 2010

Playing tag

I was a bit confused at first but finally worked out that I have been tagged to play in a game of tag by the lovely Bonbi Forest...so let's play!

The rules of this tag game are:
1. Open your first photo folder
2. scroll to the 10th photo
3. Post the photo and the story behind it
4. Tag 5 or more peeps to continue the thread...

So here's my pic:
This is a scanned image of one of my first Holga photographs from March 2008. Max was a puppy then, he's almost 3 years old now. My parents had gone out one day to a garden centre to buy some plants and came back back with him. The owner of the garden centre had 2 dogs who'd had about 5 puppies and couldn't look after them all. The first I knew about it was when I got back from work and could hear him crying, hidden in the bush in the corner of the porch. If you look closely you'll notice he's got his tongue sticking out. How cute! :)

Here are the peeps that I am tagging to continue this game:


(^_^)